Follow Us On Social Media:

Kaur Law Logo

43000 W 9 Mile Rd.

Suite 205, Novi, MI 48375

38750 Paseo Padre Pkwy.

Suite A7, Fremont, CA 94536

Non-Immigrants Visas

Nonimmigrants are foreign nationals who seek temporary entry to the U.S. for a limited period of time and for a specific purpose. The duration and purpose are determined by the type of nonimmigrant visa.

Immigrant Visa vs. Non-immigrant Visa
A visa is a document that allows someone to be in the U.S. There are two types of visas: immigrant and non-immigrant. Immigrant Visas are for those who permanently live and work in the U.S. Non-immigrant visas provide temporary permission for someone to come to the U.S. for a limited time and particular purpose.

Table of Contents

Ruby Kaur Is definitely the best in her field! Such a kind polite person and goes to all efforts to help you. Rang around and visited other ‘Immigration Law’ places who always seem to be in a rush with you. Certainly not at Kaur law. Ruby Answered all my questions in full detail and made me feel so reassured & took her time with me. Like wise with Karan and Anu Kaur as wel. Certainly the best team together! Will definitely carry on doing business with these guys in the future. Thank you
Kaylum – Google Review

We're Here To Support You

Don't Gamble with Your Future by Navigating Immigration Complexities Alone. Rely on a Trusted Immigration Attorney at Kaur Law P.C..

H-1B Visa for Skilled Workers

The H-1B nonimmigrant visa is available for skilled workers who wish to work in the U.S. for U.S.-based companies in industries such as IT, engineering, medicine, accounting, math, and more. 

This visa is valid for three years with one possible three-year extension.

E Visa for Traders and Investors

The E nonimmigrant visa is available to businesspersons of countries that share a trade treaty with the U.S. The E-1 visa is available for those who engage in the trade of goods, services, or technology or work for a company that does. Similarly, the E-2 visa is available for investors to move to the U.S. for the purpose of investing in and overseeing a business they own. Both E visas can be granted for up to two years with indefinite extensions.

L Visa for Temporary Workers

The L-1 nonimmigrant visa allows a worker to transfer from a company in their native country to its U.S. affiliate, subsidiary, or parent company. There are two types of L-1 visas. The L-1A visa is for those in managerial and executive positions and is valid for up to seven years while the L-1B visa is for employees with specialized knowledge and is valid for up to five years.

Request A Consultation Today!

Eager to explore opportunities in the U.S. with a non-immigrant visa? Unlock your path to new experiences by scheduling a consultation with our expert team of immigration specialists. 

Let’s navigate the non-immigrant visa process together and pave the way for your exciting journey – contact us now!

Skip to content